[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Feast Update - Reservations going fast!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 18:41:09 EDT 2006

Greetings from Arianna of Wynthrope,
  Autocrat for the Coronation of Christopher and Morgen!

  The High Board Feast for Coronation is now SOLD OUT.

  Low Board feast reservations ARE still available, but the hall holds a maximum of 200 so we cannot promise they will still be available at the door on September 16th.  If you wish to be guaranteed a seat at the feast, we strongly recommend that you send your reservation by POSTAL MAIL no later than THIS SATURDAY (Sept. 9).  Once we reach the hall's limit, any further reservations will be put on a waiting list in the order in which they are received.  Low Board will still receive lots of yummy dishes, including quail, beef and salmon!

  Reservations through the ACCEPS online system closed yesterday, so all reservations must now be made in person or by snail mail.

  Out-board space is unlimited, and there are a large number of restaurants within a short drive of the event site.  The event booklet, available at the troll when you check in, will have directions.

  For information on making reservations, including fees and the tollner's address, see the Coronation event website at http://www.debatablelands.org/fallcoronation2006.html

  If you have any questions about Coronation that are not answered by this email or the website, please contact me at arianna_wyn at yahoo.com

  In service to AEthelmearc,

  Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope
  Coronation Autocrat

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer