[SCA-BMDL] CMU Activities Fair 9/6 -- Moved Inside!

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 20:51:58 EDT 2006

Greetings!

The CMU Activities Fair will be held Wednesday
September 6th from 4:30pm to 6:30pm INSIDE the
University Center tomorrow in the Wiegand Gym, Kirr
Commons and Wean Commons. Park along Frew Street (now
less convenient) if you can find a spot or in the
Morewood Parking Garage.

http://www.cmu.edu/home/visitors/map/index.html (map
of campus)
http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/floors.html (map
of University Center)

Sadly, I don’t anticipate that there will be much room
for marshal activities now that we’re inside.  I
invite you to come in garb and mingle.  If you have a
“portable item of interest” (tm) please bring it and
share with the students at the activities fair.

Thank you all for what you do,
Rosalia