[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt event

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 11:27:38 EDT 2006

Greetings unto the populace:

The battle at Agincourt will be here before we know
it. With hopes of a glorious day for the populace we
are asking for a display of arms inside the grand hall
at Dorseyville. We would like to display arms
surrounding the room to the strength of the Lords and
Ladies of Aethelmearc, of course none of these arm
shall outshine the great crest of Our Noble
Aethelmearc or the grand crest of Our Barony Marche.

I would also like to take this time to welcome the
populace to take part in the Arts & Sciences events
for the day. We are also welcoming vendors who wish to
market their wares at no additional fee.

We have recieved one Pre-registration in the mail, and
I am sure more are on their way, If you wish to
pre-register there is information at the address
below.

http://www.debatablelands.org/agincourt.html

Yours in Service

Liam MacanTsaoir of Glen Shaw