[SCA-BMDL] fencing practice

Kira Alexander tygerblade36 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 10:20:30 EDT 2006

Replied off list...

--- john scotto <graywulf44 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> greetings,
>  i was wondering if anybody could give me directions
> to fencing practice Sunday, also I had a few other
> questions, such as what I will need to bring, what
> time to be there, as well as what I should wear(I
> heard practice was in full garb). Any way if someone
> could help me out i would appreciate it, I can be
> contacted off list at graywulf44 at yahoo.com or at
> 724-712-6524 after 8p.m.
>     Thank you
> Giovanni Di Lupo

"Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road."

-- Voltaire

"If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is
that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion, or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein." - US Supreme Court, West Virginia v. Barnette (1943)