[SCA-BMDL] servers needed for Castle Schola

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Mon Oct 30 23:57:27 EST 2006

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Sorry for the somewhat late notice.  I am looking for people will to
serve feast on Saturday evening at the Castle Schola.  In particular, I
need one or two people willing to go up and down stairs carrying food
-- there will be a couple of tables set up by the two balcony areas in
the great hall (I recommend that if you are willing to do this you
might consider wearing pants, or at least not be wearing a dress with a
very full skirt and/or a train).
Anyone willing to be a server can contact me by email, and I will also
have a signup sheet at troll.  There will not be a separate servers
table, so you can go sit with your friends in between the courses.  I
will have a meeting sometime in the afternoon on Saturday, probably
shortly after classes end (unless it turns out that Court is at 5, in
which case the meeting will be just after Court while the hall is being
set up for the feast).
Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson