[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Remember your Proofs of Membership

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:02:23 EDT 2006

Hello!

If you are travelling to the French-Butt-Kicki...I mean...Agincourt Event
this weekend, or any other event for that matter, please remember your Blue
Card or Proof of Membership for troll.

In fact, even if you aren't going anywhere this weekend, go to sca.org,
print out an extra copy of your Proof of Membership, and go put a copy for
every person in your house in your car.  Better yet, print out 3 or 4
copies, and stash them in your car, your feast gear basket, your armor bag,
your pouch, and your embroidery/illumination/whatever kit that you always
bring.  Go start printing right now.  I'll wait.

Even if some of your family members are on a family membership, remember
that EACH person/child/infant/hamster/whatever is issued a membership card
and should have proof of membership.  An authorizaton card is not proof of
membership.

Also, to be extra extra prepared, go to sca.org, and print and fill out any
waivers you might need. If you cannot show a Blue Card for EACH family
member, then a waiver(s) must be signed. Period.

~Hilda,
President, Founding and Only member of the C.P.R.R.H.C.N.M.S.P.R.M.
(Coalition of People who REALLY REALLY Hate Charging the NMS to People who
are Really Members)