[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Schedule

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 10:09:44 EDT 2006

Below is the basic schedule for the Agincourt Event on
Saturday. The weather is looking like it will be
Partly Cloudy with a high in the 50's, Not quite the
same weather as the battle, however great fighting
conditions.

For those coming to the event be aware that there is
construction on Rt. 8 through Etna, traffic seems to
move pretty well on saturday morning though.
Additionally for those coming from the east on I-76
(PA turnpike) you can get off the turnpike at
Allegheny Valley (Harmar)exit, turn right onto
Freeport road and right onto Rt. 910. Follow 910 and
turn left onto Saxonburg Blvd. Dorseyville Fire hall
is approximately 1/2 to 1 mile on your right.
(http://www.debatablelands.org/agincourt.html)

Watch for updates on feast and lunch later this
evening.

Agincourt Schedule

(On going through the day, the Dueling heralds and A&S
 competition)

9:00  Site Opens

10:00  Heavy Inspection
       Fencing Inspection (Lower Field)

10:30  Heavy Authorizations (Upper Field)

11:00  Rapier Tournament Begins (Lower Field)
       Inspire the Troops Competition (Upper Field)

11:30  Speed Tournament Begins  (Upper Field)

12:00  Combat Archery Triathlon (Upper Field)

12:30  Lunch

1:00  Fencer's Tavern Brawl ( Pavilion )
      Archery range practice (Archery Field)

      Heavy Melees Begin (Upper Field)

1)      Harfleur Breach Battle

2)      Agincourt Field Battle

3)      Waylay the Baggage Train Battle

4)      Tavern Brawl

2:00  Archery Competition Begins

4:00  Debatable Choir performance (Inside Hall)

4:30 Royal and Baronial Court

7:00 Feast

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

In Service,

Liam MacanTsaoir of Glen Shaw