[SCA-BMDL] A&S Night - TONIGHT

Jennifer Strobel bradley2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 17 08:43:07 EDT 2006

Tonight is A&S Night at my home in Hampton Township.  Tonight's topic is
French Campaign Food and will include some hands-on activities.

Everything starts at 8:00 p.m. and will end when we are done cooking.

Directions:

Take your best route to Rt 8 North.
Follow Route 8 North to the intersection with Harts Run Road.
 From the intersection of Rt 28 and Rt 8 that's about 9 miles.
You will be turning right onto Harts Run Road (you can't turn left).
Our house is on the right at exactly the .9 of a mile mark.
Before you get to the house, you will see an apartment building on your
right.
Just after the apartment building, there's a parking lot and you will
see a guard rail begin just at the edge of the parking lot.
Our driveway is on the right at the other end of that guard rail (about
20 ft from end to end).
The address is 3000 Harts Run Road.
Turn right, and find parking.
If you get to a stop sign, you have gone too far.
If you have any questions, or get lost, the house number is 412.486.0566.

I look forward to seeing folks there,

Odriana vander Brugghe

-Frank Zappa