[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [Highland Park] Zombies Needed!

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Wed Oct 11 11:30:44 EDT 2006

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I can just *imagine* how the headline in _The Citizen_ (the weekly
newspaper for Bellevue and some of the surrounding towns) will read.
In fact, I wonder if I should pop around the corner and tip off my
neighbor Connie Rankin (she's the publisher).  The photos of the shoot
alone will be amusing enough.
Hmm. October 22 is the day after Agincourt....
On Wednesday, October 11, 2006, at 10:46  AM, Karen Kasper wrote:

> Just in case anyone thinks this would be cool....  :-)
>
> Arianna
>
> Erik Schark <erikschark at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:25:55 -0400
> From: "Erik Schark" <erikschark at verizon.net>
> To: <neighborhood at highlandpark.pgh.pa.us>
> Subject: [Highland Park] Zombies Needed!
>

>  LEGIONS OF UNDEAD: UNITE!
>
> STBD is filming a Halloween-themed episode on Sunday Oct 15 and Sunday
> Oct 22nd in Bellevue, PA, and WE NEED ZOMBIES!
>
> Makeup artists will be on-hand to convert the willing into the undead.
> Volunteer zombies will not be required to attend both shoots, though
> you're certainly welcome to.
>
> Interested? Here's what you need:
>
> 1. Proof of ID (over 18, please).
> 2. Clothing you don't mind never wearing again (fake blood tends to
> stain)
> 3. The willingness to amuse yourself safely between shots
> 4. Common sense (we'll be filming in a warehouse, so safety is key)
> 5. Transportation to and from Bellevue.
>
> For more information and directions, please email
> zombies at somethingtobedesired.com
>
> (Please include what day(s) you're available. This is a first-come,
> first-zombified notice.)
> There is no pay.  Compensation includes exposure on an international
> webseries plus free coffee and/or fake blood.
> Check out our series at www.SomethingToBeDesired.com
>

> --
>

> Karen Kasper
>
> "I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't
> regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot
>
> "I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we
> have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness." -
> Michael Shermer

<image.tiff>