[SCA-BMDL] Archery slight mistake

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 20:26:11 EDT 2006

OK, District 7 is Highland Park, Morningside, Stanton Heights, Lawrenceville, Bloomfield and northern bits of East Liberty (though I'm a block south of the border, myself).

  The map is here:  http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/district7/html/district_7_map.html

  Arianna

Urho Waltterinen <crossbow1953 at earthlink.net> wrote:

  I made an error when I mentioned the district earlier.

  The range is in district 7 where the councilman is Len Bodack.

  I was mixing that up with the police department's zone 5.

  I regret the confusion that I might have caused anybody.

  Urho Waltterinen
  mka Eugene Siren
  crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
  (412) 247-4467

  "If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer