[SCA-BMDL] Archert good news!!!

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 5 19:16:36 EDT 2006

Archery news is looking very good!!! Thanks to Jack's hard work. We may have our site back.

Jack has been working with the city councilman for that region and has worked out a tentative agreement that could give us our site back. The concern is whether we can provide enough safety for any outside visitors.

We'll plan to mark out our area more demonstratively, such as with traffic cones surrounding it. We may also need to provide some sentries who'll keep an eye out for others. This is all pending final negotiations. Even if we can't get the original site, it is still possible that we could get the use of the area on the other side of the parking lot where there is no path and pedestrians are unlikely.

So here's the plan....

We will have archery on Sunday Oct 8th at the usual 11:00 where the councilman will attend to review our preparations.

It will be very helpful if all the archers that can would show up to let him know about our interest in keeping the site.

Any one else, especially anyone who lives in Pittsburgh Zone 5, is very welcome.

Call me at the number below for any further information.

Keep an eye on the mailing list for any change in plans.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(412) 247-4467

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."