[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Scribal and Gaming

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 08:06:23 EDT 2006

October 6th is the first Friday of the month!

  Gaming and scribal activities will take place at the home of Arianna, Kenneth and Robert (716 North Saint Clair Street in East Liberty).

  Start time is 7:30 and, as usual, there will be munchies and drinks.

  Email arianna_wyn at yahoo.com if you need directions or have any questions.

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"I told myself that acts of folly are the only things that one doesn't regret in life." - Jean-Paul Guyot

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer