[SCA-BMDL] Southern Rapier and Heavy Weapons Musters!

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 18:55:49 EST 2006

Greetings from Illadore!

I've been asked to remind everyone about the fighting musters that are
coming up as there was some confusion.

This Saturday: Rapier.
Next Saturday: Heavy Weapons

The Southern Watch Rapier Muster is this Saturday, starting around
10AMish until we fall down (at around 5PM) in St. Swithin's Bog at Don
Bastiano di Iacopo 's Loft -- please call me at 304-670-4768 if you need
directions.

Next Saturday is the Southern Region Heavy Weapons Muster in Misty
Highlands at their Yule event. Directions can be found here:
http://www.mistyhighlands.org/yule.shtml

Illadore