[SCA-BMDL] Kid/house/dog/cat/bird sitter needed

thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 15 23:18:46 EST 2006

Sorry for the bandwidth, but Esa and I are looking for someone to possibly watch our Son/house/dogs/cat and bird from time to time. We both may be traveling for work and to make it happen, we are going to need someone from time to time to stay at our house. It would probably be a couple of times a month for a couple of days at a time. You would have your own room to stay in and we will be paying as well, but anyone who would be interested, please contact me off list for more details. Nothing is final as of yet, but finding a person to fill in, would definitely help out in our decision making process. Thanks folks! Take care.
Thomas