[SCA-BMDL] Attention All Archers!!! Again!!!!!

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 18:00:07 EST 2006

We unofficially started shooting Winter Royal Rounds this past Sunday. Thanks to Brandubh, Tim, Arianna, and Robert for contributing.

We had to get started. The Hael had already turned in their first round of scores.

The plan is to shot rounds this coming Sunday, the 12th, with more on the 19th if necessary.

ALL ARCHERS ARE WELCOME!!!

We will be recognizing winners in all bow type and experience levels, including juniors archers. Even if you're the rawest beginner, you can pretend if's a novelty shoot and just have fun.

Scores will be collected throughout the winter and winners announced at War Practice.

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(412) 247-4467

"If sack and sugar be a fault, God help the wicked."