[SCA-BMDL] Post revel / going away party for Lothar

Steve Lampo isenwulf at isenwulf.net
Sun Nov 5 21:07:11 EST 2006

As many of you know, my squire Lothar recently returned from serving in Iraq.  This weekend, after the King's Crossing event, I am throwing a combination post revel / welcome home / going away party (since he ships out again soon) for Lothar, at my place in Emsworth.  Those who would like can come and wish Lothar well before he goes off to see more of the world!  Party begins at 8 PM on November 11.  The address is 27 Center Ave, Emsworth, PA 15202 for those who want to Google Map it.  Some general directions are as follows:
>From the north: Take I-79 south to I-279. Follow to the Camp Horne Road Exit and make a right onto Camp Horne Road.

>From the south: Take I-279 north to the Camp Horne Road exit and make a left onto Camp Horne Road.

>From either direction once you are on Camp Horne Road: follow for 2.2 miles until you come to a traffic light. There will be a BP station on your left. Turn right onto Rt. 65. Go past Locust St. (first street on the right) and make a right onto North Ave (the next street). Follow North Ave to the first stop sign, which is at the top of the hill. This is the intersection of North and Center. Make a right onto Center. After about a quarter mile you'll go over a bridge and pass a Dollar General on your left. There is a stop sign in front of the Dollar General, and from that point we're the 8th house on the right. It's a blue and white Victorian style house. There should be ample parking in front of it. The address is 27 Center. My arms are also painted on the shield hanging at the front porch. If you have any trouble finding it the number there is 412-732-0218.

Isenwulf