[SCA-BMDL] Help needed for baronial 12th night.

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:02:37 EST 2006

Greetings good gentles of the barony!

As you probably know by now, there will be a Baronial 12th Night event on
January 7, 2007. I hope for this to be an event with many activities for all
to enjoy, and for that matter, I am looking for deputies and general
assistance for the following:

Children's activities
Potluck coordination
Pillow Fighting
Waiver signing coordinator (there will be fencing, and for that matter,
waivers should be signed at the door by anyone not having a waiver on file)
Heralds for Court of Misrule and for the Fencing Tourney
MOL for the Fencing Tourney

I hope I'm not forgetting anything, if so, I'll follow up!

I am also kindly asking for donations to cover the expenses of the Cakes of
Misrule and general supplies that the Barony might not having at hand.

Many thanks to all of you for supporting me in my first event! :)

Margretha.

--
Nothing stays hidden under the sun.
Margretha La Fauvelle