[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Regional Practice

Tujague Gordon tujague.g at mellon.com
Mon May 15 12:32:38 EDT 2006

I want to Thank everyone that could make it to the practice. I also want
to apologize to the many who could not because I scheduled it for
Sunday\Mother's Day. We had about twenty fighters in armor and three
others were able to stop by enroute to visit various families. I thank
you all for this. Our range of skill level was wide and that was good
for training. It allowed the veterans to teach the basics and the Newst
line fighters to get some training and experience in the environment. It
was a very positive practice in that we got to learn where our issues
were from Blackstone and how we can over come them. How to build
momentum and manintain it. For leaders and ideas to come forward and
test them. We found some issues and will be addressing them collectively
and individually. for those that remember the mistakes... remember them,
tell your friends and look forward to it not happening again :) Again
the one practice changed thoughts and momentum for us.

Thank you all Alonzio

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)