[SCA-BMDL] Cooking at Odriana's TONIGHT

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Fri May 12 13:00:17 EDT 2006

The topic for this Cooking Night will be "playing with marzipan".  Almond
paste is often found in medieval sotilties and can be just plain fun to
work with.  We will be making some marzipan.  I was unable to get the
delivery of already prepared marzipan, so we will be making it.

There will be handouts to take home, as well as whatever you create goes
with you.  I have colours, but if anyone has sculpting tools that are more
useful than what came in my daughter's playdough sculpting kit bringing
them would be really great.  Otherwise, we will improvise.

Bring some creative energy and be at my house around 7:00 p.m.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi