[SCA-BMDL] demo- date change

Naomi Wells wells_naomi at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 11:05:43 EDT 2006

Hi everyone!  I hope this message finds everyone in good spirits.  As you
probably know, I was planning a demo at my school, Greenway Middle School in
the West End, for the Thursday before Memorial Day.  Unfortunately that date
has to be changed to Friday, June 2nd. I have a couple of offers but still
need some more help.  If you are available to come that day, please consider
helping.  If you are unsure of what you can do, I can help with that.  Thank
-you! -Cateline