[SCA-BMDL] Re: my current show

David Svoboda svoboda at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 20 13:19:31 EST 2006

My show, _Don't Drink the Water_, just finished its first weekend, but
there is still next weekend for you to see it!

Several people have asked me where is the theatre we are
performing. It is the Gemini Theatre of Pittsburgh, and directions are
available at:

    http://www.geminitheater.org/direction.html

You can also try 'Gemini Theatre Pittsburgh' in google maps.

Those of you who have been to the East End Food Co-op will be
delighted to hear that they share the ground floor of the Factory with
us.

(Note that you may not see our show on that web page...in addition to
being a theatre, the Gemini Theatre is a children's show production
company, who leases space to us.

    Runs 23-25 (Thu-Sat) 8pm and Mar 26 (Sun) 2pm

    Gemini Theatre, 7501 Penn Ave
    in the Factory building in Point Breeze
    near the corner of Penn Ave & Braddock Ave.

    Tickets are $12.
    Call 412 922-0863 for reservations.

~Dave