[SCA-BMDL] OT: Rode trip with Hilda and Arabella

Dina Youtz dina at grettir.org
Wed Mar 15 22:14:46 EST 2006

Hi everyone:

On Saturday, instead of Ice Dragon, Hilda and I are going to see Dave
Ramsey live in Cleveland.  He is a financial guy whose program Wolfgang
and I  have done since November and paid off over $6500 worth of debt.
You can check him out at www.daveramsey.com.  No joke, this guy is my
hero and inspiration.

Since Wolfie didn't make it back, I have extra ticket now.  If you are
interested let me know, you can go with us and save on gas.  The ticket
cost is $32.  Dave Ramsey has common sense for your dollars and cents.
This won't be some boring lecture, he is very funny, charismatic and
pretty darn cool.

If you want more info, feel free to email or call me.

Arabella