[SCA-BMDL] My Latest Show: Don't Drink the Water

svoboda at cs.cmu.edu svoboda at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:01:33 EST 2006

Hello, everyone!

Thought you'd like to know about my latest show. It's called _Don't
Drink the Water_, and opens next Thursday, and runs for two
weeks. It's my first straight play without music.  I play an eccentric
priest who is a daft hand at magic tricks, and who seeks asylum from
the Communist Police. Maybe that explains how I wind up in the
straitjacket....hey, if you want to know more, come see the show!  My
friend Garth is also in the show, playing a diva cook.

Here are the show details:

	Don't Drink the Water
	(a comedy by Woody Allen)

	Runs Mar 16-19 (Thu-Sun), 23-25 (Thu-Sat) 8pm
	     and Mar 26 (Sun) 2pm

	Gemini Theatre, 7501 Penn Ave
	in the Factory building in Point Breeze
	near the corner of Penn Ave & Braddock Ave.

	Tickets are $12.
	Call 412 922-0863 for reservations.

Remember, you must see the show if you ever want that jack of spades
removed from your ear!

~Dave