[SCA-BMDL] Help finding chopines

Nicole Benkert nicona at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 21:40:28 EST 2006

Arabella:

Here's a link about their history. Also, i have an amazing article by Ruth Anderson (Hispanic Costume) that I found at the Bata (they have some nice examples). I can send it out to you if you want--please contact me off-list w/your address and I can get it out or you can find me at War Practice and i can give you it then. It's very thorough and talks about construction, materials, etc.

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~ebernhar/essay.html

~Ceinwen
From: Dina Youtz <dina at grettir.org>