[SCA-BMDL] OT - scribal supplies collection for a victim of a fire

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 3 16:03:07 EST 2006

Greetings to all:

On a SCA-disaster list, there's news of an SCA lady on a limited budget (a
college student) whose uninsured apartment burned out.  Among the things she
cannot afford to replace are scribal supplies.  I have some extras handy
myself.  If you, local scribes, happen to have any spare brushes or pens or
ink or a ruler or a pad of paper that you would consider donating, I would
be willing to go through our art box and take the collected items to the
post office and mail them to her friend.  There is no big hurry on this...if
you'll let me know within a week whether or not you have anything, it will
allow me to make up my mind as to whether I am doing this or not.

Thank you for your patience - now to our regularly scheduled programming.
The note from SCAdisaster is pasted below.

With best regards,

Kazi

Forwarded with permission

----- Forwarded message from patchworkpalace at voyager.net -----