[SCA-BMDL] help with a newbee

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 08:49:58 EST 2006

Is there anyone from the program, (other than Sir Aengus) going to 3  Ravens
who can help a
new fighter and his father?

I met a family at the Washington Demo and they are in with both feet.
so far.....

They are making the trip to Erie and I'm hoping someone can shepherd  them
along.

I'm also looking for someone from BMDL who is going to the evnet who can
take my bag loaner gear with them. There is enough in it to almost completely
suit this div 2 boy up.....
He was able to fight at the demo from the bag (except the personal
protection)

Mundane life prevents my attendence - dispite my best efforts

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Zoe