[SCA-BMDL] 4th of July Party at Kieran and Odriana's

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:06:55 EDT 2006

This coming Tuesday is the 4th of July party at Kieran and Odriana's.
Things get started around 2:30 p.m. and go until 9:00 p.m.  This is a very
laid-back thing, so come and enjoy yourself.

There will be grilled meats, vegetarian food, beverages, desserts, and
whatever else crosses my mind to serve.  We have a very large yard and if
we do not get the predicted monsoon, then there will be games outside.  If
we do get the predicted monsoon, we will find things to do inside.

Directions to the house;

We live at 3000 Harts Run Road, Allison Park, PA 15101

>From Pittsburgh:
Take your best route to Rt. 8 N.
Follow Rt 8 N for about 9 miles to the intersection of Rt 8 and Harts Run
Road.
Turn right onto Harts Run Road.
**We are .9 miles from that intersection, on the right, just past the
apartment building (on your right) and the parking lot (on your right).
If you find there is no space for your vehicle, go ahead and park at the
lot and walk along side the guardrail to the bridge to our house.
The phone number is 412.486.0566 if you get lost or need more detail.

>From points North:
Take your best route to Rt. 8 S.
Follow Rt 8 S. until you get to the intersection of Rt8 and Harts Run
Road.
Turn left onto Harts Run Road.
Follow directions from ** above.

We hope to see lots of you there!

Kieran MacRae and Odriana vander Brugghe

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi