[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt event (Cross post )

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 16:25:40 EDT 2006

Fair greetings to all:

As general information regarding the Agincourt event
in the BMDL October 21, 2006. There are a couple
things to pass along. Yes, I know it's a little far
off.

First, If anyone has E-mailed me with questions and I
did not answer you, please excuse me, my e-mail seems
to be sending things to my Spam folder at random. if
you could re-submit the question to me I am checking
my Spam folder twice daily at this time.

Second, there will be limited space for merchanting,
if someone is interested in merchanting, please feel
free to e-mail me.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

In Service to Aethelmearc,

Liam MacanTsaoir