[SCA-BMDL] Demo Help needed in St. Clairsville, OH

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 08:12:00 EDT 2006

Hello all! On July 22nd, the Incipient Canton of Ath Dreagain is having
a demo. That's St. Clairsville, OH. That's JUST on the other side of
Wheeling, WV. It's about 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh on I-70.

It sounds like they could really use our help with a demo. I know most
people are going to be busy with getting ready for Pennsic but this
could be a great opportunity to help out our neighbors in the Middle.

Illadore

---------------------------
Greetings Friends and Neighbors!

We are writing this missive because we are in urgent need of your
assistance.

We are the Incipient Canton of Ath Dreagain, located in the Barony
Middle Marches. Our area encompasses Belmont, Harrison and Jefferson
counties.

Recently, our number of active participants has been dwindling, so we
are currently undergoing a major recruitment drive. We are planning a
large scale demo, and we desperately need your help!

The demo is being held on July 22nd at the Ohio Valley Mall in St.
Clairsville, Ohio. It will be from 12 noon – 8:00 pm. Any time you can
give would be most appreciated!

Fighters bring your armor.

Non-Fighters, dress in your nicest garb and bring any activities you've
been working on, or anything you could display that would help people to
learn about the SCA.

Bring your friends!!!!!!

We will have a stereo with medieval music, and hopefully a TV with some
demo-type stuff playing (if you have anything like this that we could
use, please let me know).

If you are willing / able to help, and need directions or more details,
please feel free to contact me.

In Service,

Lady Alia Greniczer
(mka Stephanie Brown)