[SCA-BMDL] War College

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 14:28:19 EDT 2006

Greetings from Lady Zoe and the BMDL.

We will be holding a War College next weekend. If any marshals, youth
fighters or parents of said fighters plan to attend, please contact me.

I am planning a few activities including weapons making with FREE materials
(thanks to Sir Gradewyn for the PVC) throughout the day. There will be
fighting and discussions of everything from melees to chivalry on the field.

I would like to do authorizations for anyone wishing to fight at Pennsic  who
is not authorized and possibly work on some face thrust authorizations (with
Sir Callidus' permission). I will also have information for adults wishing to
 become marshals.

Any requests?

Hoping to see you there!

Yours in service,