[SCA-BMDL] Save the Date: Fall Activities Fair Demos

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 15:12:43 EDT 2006

Greetings from the College of Cour d'Or,

While I'm sure our Scadian brains are concerned with
Pennsic, I would like to invite you all to join the
College of Cour d'Or for the Pitt and CMU Fall Student
Activities Fairs.

The Pitt Activities Fair will be held Sunday August
27th from 2pm to 5pm behind William Wesley Posvar Hall
(the same location it has been held the last two
years).  There is no longer a parking lot next to
Posvar Hall, but there is street parking on three
sides of the building with new and improved parking
altars.

The CMU Activities Fair will be held Wednesday
September 6th from 4:30pm to 6:30pm on the CFA Lawn
(also the same location as last year).  Parking here
is easiest along Frew Street if you can find it or
Morewood Parking Garage.

As in years past, I would ask that as many facets of
the Society could be represented.  Come in garb, bring
a project, and for those inclined to do so there will
be room for a list or two at both demos for fighting
or fencing.  If you have any questions please email me
(arc24 at pitt.edu) or call (412 916 4802) and I will do
my best to answer.

Thank you all,
THL Rosalia Iuliana Andere