[SCA-BMDL] Scribal Guild meeting cancelled

Black Paladin owaru at myfamily.org
Mon Jun 19 12:51:04 EDT 2006

Unto the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands does THL Cadell Blaidd du,
Host of the Baronial Scribal Guild, send greetings.

Tonight's regularly-scheduled Scribal Guild meeting will be CANCELLED so
that we may bring you a Special Presentation.  This Sunday at CMU (exact
time forthcoming; I don't have it on me and can't seem to locate it at the
moment ^^;; ) there will be a Regional Scribal Workshop, and all scribes --
along with those who would like to, so to speak, try your hand at scribal
arts -- are invited to attend!

This is not an official SCA event: garb is optional, there will be no entry
fee, and no NMS will be collected.

For more information, please contact Kris Gilibari, Guildmistress of the
Scribal Guild.

In Service,
Cadell