[SCA-BMDL] Twin Lakes

Robert Gratton erotic_jesus at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 20:50:04 EDT 2006

Demo at the Twin Lakes Arts and Heritage Festival, July 1st through 4th,
Greensburg, PA.

Any and all volunteers are welcome to join us for any or all 4 days. We
decided that this year we will try to have a set schedule of events, as well
as trying to keep everything visible as period as possible. Please contact
Lord Alric with any questions, as I am on baby watch currently. There will
be limited parking passes to be shared by all. You will be able to drop off
whatever you need right at the site before having to park elsewhere. Please
be aware that some of us will be camping on site and we welcome others to
join us. Let us know what times you'd like to help out and we'll schedule
you in.

Gates open from 11 am to 8 pm the 1st through the 3rd
and from 11 am to 6 pm on the 4th.

The tentative schedule is as follows:
7:00 am - 11:00 am set up
11:00 am - 12:00 pm open talking with people
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm heavy tournament
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm fencing tournament
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm lunch feast, and court
3:00 pm - 3:00 pm open talking with people
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Heavy weapon tournament
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm fencing tournament
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm dinner feast and court
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm open talking with people.

Directions to Twin Lakes Park: From Route 30, turn onto Donohoe Road at the
light for Westmoreland Mall near Greensburg. (This is a right turn if
heading West and a left turn when traveling East.) After turning from the
highway, turn right to stay with Donohoe Road (passing the Toys-R-Us on your
left). Continue straight through a traffic light and two stop signs. Just
after the second stop sign, make a left at the sign for Twin Lakes Park.
Follow the signs.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Yours in service,

Trintjen