[SCA-BMDL] sewing circle

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jun 13 13:32:11 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,
Sewing Circle will indeed be meeting at my home tonight.   We will soon be
launching into some community projects for the Barony and for Their
Majesties. ( Hint:  Their Highnesses are also welcome to ask for our help.)
If you feel the need for motivation, to get assistance, to lend a hand, to
be social, or just want a drink... come by, hang out, help out and enjoy.
Personally I welcome helpers and company most days and evenings!  (Alonzio
will be out of town over night for work Thursday to Friday).
address: 1310 Diana Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 map quest is accurate or
call 412-323-3848
Thanks and looking forward to seeing people,
Tatyana