[SCA-BMDL] More A&S Night Information

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Fri Jan 13 15:10:34 EST 2006

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - Presentation on the "Style and Status:
Imperial Costumes from Ottoman Turkey" at the Freer & Sackler Gallery -
Odriana vander Brugghe

This is a presentation on the soon-to-close exhibit at the Freer & Sackler
Gallery centering on the Imperial clothing of the Ottoman Turks.  This
presentation will center on a description of, and if not photographs of
the items, drawings of items appropriate to our period of study.  The URL
for the exhibit is
http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/current/StyleStatus.htm.

Just so you know exactly what it is that i'll be speaking on.

Also, don't forget that if you are planning to bring Ice Dragon
documentation to be looked over, I will still be doing that.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi