[SCA-BMDL] Hello, and some questions

Kira Alexander tygerblade36 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 11:26:20 EST 2006

Greetings Anann.

Fencing practice is on Sunday afternoons from 1 to around 4 or 5 pm. This practice is held in
conjunction with youth fighting and heavy combat practice at the Sarah Heinz House on the North
Shore. Directions can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~katsuichi/sca/bmdl/marshallate/marshal.html

We have plenty of loaner gear available for fighters who do not have their own, and we always
welcome newcomers. If you or your friend have any further questions or need more information,
please feel free to contact me personally at tygerblade36 at yahoo.com

YIS,

Sasha Gray
Baronial Marshal of Fence

--- Anann <anann at darksleep.com> wrote:

> Hello, everyone, I'm Anann (or Patricia mundanely). I used to be a regular
> at dance practice, etc. about 7 years ago or so, but have since been
> inactive locally, although I've been to Pennsic every year. I went to the
> Twelfth Night event, so some of you may have met me there.
>
> Most of my household only go to Pennsic, but we have a new member who is
> interested in fencing, so I'm looking for info on his behalf. Do they
> still have fencing at fighter practice, and do they still do
> authorizations at fighter practice?
>
> Thanks, and happy to meet or remeet you all!
>
> -Anann

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."

-- Theodore Roosevelt