[SCA-BMDL] PH 125C Room Usage (fwd)

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Thu Jan 12 12:14:30 EST 2006

This was sent to several people who use room 125C at CMU, so it's not
necessarily directed at us, but I wanted to make sure that this was
stated explicitly so that CMU continues to let us use their rooms;
Please, return rooms to their original condition when you are done using
them.

Thank you,

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi