[SCA-BMDL] OT: Gaming at our house

Marybeth A Griffin griffin+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:19:48 EST 2006

I mentioned this to a few people at 12th night, but Giovanni and I are
going to have gaming at our house tomorrow night, Tuesday the 10th,
from 6pm till we kick people out.

I know several people said they weren't sure if they had rides - I'll
be leaving the CMU area post-work, and I could stuff a few in my car
if you can get to campus. If anyone knows they can come, and wants to
offer rides, send me mail and I can see if anyone else needs a ride
from that area.

On a related note - do the gamers of the barony think we should setup
a mailing list perhaps? I feel odd sometimes posting here for gaming
at our house, as it's completely non-SCA related.

Our address, for anyone who doesn't remember, is 115 Wallace Avenue,
East Pittsburgh. Send email or call 412-268-9544 or 412-271-1533 for
help.

marybeth