[SCA-BMDL] OT: Embroiderers wanted

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:31:06 EST 2006

Hello,

A friend of mine attends a small church in central PA.
 The church is in need of new vestments, and being
small, it's funds are rather tight.  My friend and I
were wondering if there are any embroiderers in the
barony who would be interested in donating time and
talent to this project.

If you are interested, please contact me and I'll put
you in touch with my friend for more details.

Raven