[SCA-BMDL] A&S NIGHT - TONIGHT

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Tue Feb 21 08:34:06 EST 2006

Tonight's Presentation will be -

Turkish Ottoman Clothing
Presented by Lady Anna Malakina

This is a survey of the history and structure of Turkish Ottoman
clothing.  It includes information as to why I'm calling it Turkish
Ottoman clothing and not just Ottoman clothing and why you can jump
straight from your comfy Japanese clothing into some comfy and colourful
Middle Eastern clothes.

A&S Night starts at 8:00 p.m. and goes until 10:00 p.m.

Directions:

Take your best route to Rt. 8.  Follow Route 8 to the intersection of Rt 8
and Harts Run Road (there's a light).  From the intersection of Rt 8 and
Rt 28, it's about 10 miles to the intersection.

This is a "T" intersection and if you are traveling on Rt 8 South you will
be turning left onto Harts Run.  If you are traveling on Rt 8 North, you
will be turning right.  Follow Harts Run Road for .9 of a mile.  Our house
is on the right at exactly .9 of a mile.  Just before you get to the house
you will see an apartment building and a small business with a HUGE
parking lot.  This is where you should put on your turn signal and slow
down.  There is a guardrail that begins at the edge of the parking lot for
the business, our bridge is at the break in the guardrail on your right. I
will have on as many lights as possible.  The house number is 412.486.0566
should you get lost.

I'm really looking forward to this presentation, and hope to see you
there.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi