[SCA-BMDL] Scribal Guild

Cadell Blaidd du owaru at myfamily.org
Mon Feb 20 10:07:30 EST 2006

Unto the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands does Cadell Blaidd du,
host for the Baronial Scribal Guild, send greetings.  My apologies for
the late notice, but the Scribal Guild will be meeting tonight, February
20th, at 7pm at my house in Squirrel Hill.  This will be a workshop
night, so bring your projects!

If you need directions, call or email me; I have off for President's
Day, so I'll be home all day. :-)

In Service,
-Cadell

--
       THLord Cadell Blaidd du                     Trevor W. Schadt
       Bard, Clerk, Commedian,                  owaru at myfamily.org
       Herald, Protege, Scribe        ICQ:8807090--AIM:ryudo owaru
               "Gules, a pale chevronelly argent and sable"
        Jewel of AEthelmearc Herald, Sylvan Kingdom of AEthelmearc