[SCA-BMDL] Dance and Romance - Music, anyone?

Roana dEvreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:09:57 EST 2006

Greetings from Roana, head of the Debatable Consort!

Since I'm sure I've missed some of you closet
musicians out there ...

If you're thinking of coming to tomorrow's dance
event, and you have even the smallest musical or
rhythmic bone in your body, we'd love to have you join
us in providing dance music at the evening's Ball.

We'll have plenty of sheet music to go around.  And
you drummers, tambourine players, and other assorted
percussionists: We want you, too!

Many hands make for light work.  If you can join the
Consort for a dance or two, please think about doing
so!

See you tomorrow,
~~Roana
-----