[SCA-BMDL] A&S Activities - Poll

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:40:19 EST 2006

I have been given a few opportunties to change how A&S Nights/General A&S
Activities are currently being done and i'd like some feedback from y'all.

Please respond to this email either to me privately, or to the list if
you'd like to have some discussion and tell me your answers to the
following questions:

Section One-
What structured A&S Activities are you interested in participating in:

A&S Nights
A. A&S Night (Tuesdays at Odriana's House)
B. A&S Night (Thursdays on CMU's campus)
C. A combination of A&B
D. Other (please describe)

A&S Workshops
A. as part of A&S Night (Tuesdays at Odriana's House)
B. as part of A&S Night (Thursdays on CMU's campus)
C. A combination of A&B
D. Immediately following Barony Meetings
E. Other (please describe)

Would you be willing to teach at an A&S Night or A&S Workshop?
A. Yes
B. No

If yes, what topic(s) would you like to present?

Section Two-
What would you like to see done in the Barony Marche as far as A&S
activities and A&S opportunities?

I thank you all for your time and hope to hear from many of you.

Odriana vander Brugghe
A&S Officer, Our Fair Barony

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi