[SCA-BMDL] 12th Night Silent Auction

Saskia van Ouwater saskiavanouwater at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 01:29:45 EST 2006

Greetings, All!

Just a reminder that there will be a Silent Auction at the 12th Night Event
on January 7 as a fundraiser for the Barony.  As always, we ask for your
donations to make this a success.  Have some garb that needs a new home?
Are you an avid knitter with more scarves than you have necks to keep warm?
Or perhaps, you are cleaning out your library?  Consider donating to the
silent auction.

Please bring items to the event on Jan 7 in Wm Pitt Union.  Alternately, if
you would like to donate but can not make it to the event, please feel free
to contact me and we can work out a way for me to pick items up.

Thank you, and happy holidays!

Saskia van Ouwater
mka Saskia Beranek