[SCA-BMDL] Small Demo for Preschool January 31st 2007

Helewys helewys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:01:28 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to put together a small demo for the preschool of a local
SCAdian child. The school is very excited about us coming and is
planning a curriculum around this demo.

I am in need of 1 or 2 people who are able to work with small children
to help me teach them dances, tell stories, teach them a song etc.

We are not doing any fighting at this demo but fighters are welcome to
come along to talk about chivalry.

The date is January 31st 2007, 3pm in the Wilkinsburg/Regent Square area.

Please contact me if you are able to help out.

Cheers,
Helewys