[SCA-BMDL] Thank You and CMU Activities Fair Reminder

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 15:17:42 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I would like to send a belated thank you to everyone who came to the Pitt Demo last Sunday.  Despite a little bit of weather at the beginning and a those darn modern fencers taking our assigned table, we had a a very successful demo.  Thank you to everyone who came out and enticed the Pitt students with all the cool things we do!  I have a couple lost items from it though: a knee brace and a blue plastic poncho.

I'll also take this opportunity to remind you all that a week from today, September 6th is the CMU Activities Fair Demo  is 4:30pm to 6:30pm on the College of Fine Arts Lawn . Parking is easiest along Frew Street if you can find it or in the Morewood Parking Garage.  (map here: http://www.cmu.edu/home/visitors/map/index.html)  There will be room for activities that take up more space in a different section of lawn.

I thank you all, again, for coming out and helping to introduce the new students to the Society, and hope that some of you can make it to the CMU Activities Fair next Wednesday.

THL Rosalia Iuliana Andere
Seneschal for the College of Cour d'Or