[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming and Scribal

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 08:23:23 EDT 2006

This Friday is September 1st, and that means First Friday Gaming and Scribal night at Arianna's!

  Scribes, bring your projects and let us all know what you learned in classes at Pennsic.

  Gamers, bring any new games you may have picked up.  Robert got Carcassonne - the Castle at Pennsic, and will be eager to play it, but other games are welcome.

  Things begin at 7:30 and go until 10:00.  Munchies and drinks will be available.

  Location: 716 North Saint Clair St. in East Liberty

  Call 412-361-6191 or email if you need directions.

  See you Friday!

Karen Kasper

"In the end, you don't need a top-down entity to give life meaning. If anything, if nobody is out there, it is much more important to find meaning ourselves. Instead of this world being a mere staging for the next world of eternity -- meaning it doesn't really matter what we do now -- it's better to realize there is no eternity, that this is it. In that case, we better be careful what we do, make our choices consciously, treat people kindly and be moral because this life is what really counts."  - Michael Shermer

"I believe in the indomitable human spirit and the amazing capacity we have for understanding the world; for love, joy and happiness."  - Michael Shermer