[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Musicians Sought

Roana Devreux roana01 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 10:36:56 EDT 2006

>From Roana Devreux, head of the Debatable Consort,
greetings!

(My apologies to anyone who recieves this missive
twice, but I want to make sure not to leave anyone
out!)

I've been approached about organizing a dance band at
the Coronation of Christopher and Morgen on September
16.  There's a ball scheduled from 2-4 pm, and we can
use as many musicians as possible, including
percussionists.

If you're going to be at the event and are able to
help us out, please let me know.  (I'd like to be as
sure of the dance band's composition as possible
before the day of the event.)

Many thanks for reading this letter, and thanks in
advance to everyone who will be able to join us.
~~Roana Deverus

-----
p.s. I'll have all the relevant sheet music available
on the day of the event.  The set list, for your
information, is as follows:

First Set: Black Nag, Amoroso, Gathering Peascods, Ly
Bens Distonys, Rufty Tufty, Hearts Ease

Second Set: Sellengers Round, Petit Vriens, Picking of
Sticks, Bransle Suite, Hide Park, Gracca Amorosa

Third Set: Ballo del Fiore, Jenny Pluck Pears,
Saltarello la Regina, Rostiboli Gioioso, Faine I
Would, Official Bransle
-----