[SCA-BMDL] Period Mercenary Contracts

L. J. Sparvero ljsparvero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:15:24 EDT 2006

Try _The Devil's Broker_ for excerpts from several. I believe the
endnotes have references to the sources for them, although I don't
know if their sources give a complete contract (which I assume would
be what you're looking for). Keep in mind that the book mostly focuses
on The White Company and Sir John Hawkwood, so I'm not sure if that's
the location you're interested in (14th century Avignon/Italy).

-L.J. aka Lyev