[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for Their Majesties

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 3 10:29:07 EDT 2006

Dear Barony of hard working busy people,
Our Majesties could really use some assistance in the capacity of retainers
for the eminent war.  We know this is a last minute notice, but we also know
that many of you could spare an hour or two during the war to keep our local
royalty company and help to create a lovely ambiance.  Having retainers
significantly improves communications and efficiency, not to mention it can
just be a fun and relaxing way to support our royalty and kingdom.  Please
consider volunteering.  Contact HRM Malcolm and HRM Tessa or Anna Eisenkopf
directly for information and details.

Gratefully,
Alonzio and Tatyana
Baron and Baroness of BMDL